- Continue Education as the number one priority.
- Leader in Career and Technical Education for our students.
- Reduce Expenses / Reorganization of City Staff to be more effective.
- Maintain the level of City Services
- Continue to rebuild infrastructure for water and sewer.
- Proponent for Salem in Richmond - Took our local needs and concerns to the Capital.
- Audit/Finance Committee - City of Salem
- Board Member - Western Virginia Jail Commission
- Western Virginia Workforce Developmental Board
- Advisory Board of Virginia Western Community College (Radiology Department)
- Roanoke / Alleghany Regional Commission
- Member - Bethel Baptist Church (Past Deacon, Youth Teacher)
- Advocate for our homeless Veterans
- World Changer Crew Chief 2002-2013 (Rebuilds Houses for Those Less Fortunate)
- Former Member-Salem/Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce, and Roanoke Chamber of Commerce (17 Years)
- Coach and Official of Salem Recreation & AAU Basketball/Baseball for 25 Years
- Member-Salem Sports Foundation
- Scorekeeper-Salem Stadium, Salem Civic Center, and Salem High School
- Human Resouce Department - Yokohama Tire Corporation 1977-1998
- Owner - FASTSIGNS of Salem/Roanoke 1998-2014 (Sold September 2014)
- Sales - Hart Motor Company 2015-Present
- Graduated Glenvar High School 1977
- Virginia Western Community College